Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

When Cheating Goes Wrong !

Cheater's is by far my favorite trashy show !!! People acting crazy, getting exsposed, fighting...all of it ! I enjoy i guess, cause those people act like me (back in the day) ! Lol, now i would never put myself out like that on a show. But i do admit for having my moments, for real ! No bueno, i know. But seriously, what brings us to the point were we want to physical hurt & damage stuff. Personally, for me it was the fact that I had put so much into the relationship and i wasn't leaving without a fight (or until somebody draws blood). Of course i've grown out of that lifestyle and try not repeat those relationships. Some of us can admit to being on both sides of the fence as in "the cheater"  and "the cheated". Either way its not a good thing. Some of us are actually repeat offenders. Why cheat on a person more then once ? Why go back to a person that have cheated ? Its smart & dumb answers for this question but as long as you'r happy it shouldn't matter. Just dont let cheating make you un-happy. If you'r not happy in a relationship then leave, don't cheat ! If you'r think you'r being the "cheated", don't confront...confirm ! Then confront. LoL



no, i did NOT do this !


1 comment: