Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Marriage vs. Wedding:

It is a well known fact, they i LOVE weddings. More so the glamour than the romance. Ehhh romance isn't something I  believe a 100% in (sorry). You know the phrase "women have been plannig their wedding since...blah blah". Well that is kinda true... But for me, i've never pictured the groom. Just the red velvet cake, my tons of gifts from Tiffany's and Neimen Marcus, my fab dress and of  course my ROCK ! Its nothing personal to the future groom, but if I do marry for love it'll be years from now. With the economy still looking shabby, most marriages are based off of what each other brings to the table and if they would be able to raise a "finacial" stable family. I really don't have a problem with that because if your marriage is not finacially stable then it fails (90% of the time). Summarize this: marry for whatever reason is best for you !


No comments:

Post a Comment