Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hmmm... Whats for Dinner ?

Actually the title has nothing to do with the blog tonight. I know, i know that's awkward. I have a lot on my mind tonight. What was supposed to be s great day, the night isn't to fun. When my mind is in a lot of places,i can't seem to really write about anything in particular. If i did this, this blog could go either way. I could hypothetically write about how one day you love somebody then the next your "twatching" them (thanks Josh for that word)and all of a sudden you hate them ! Or i could write about how somebody "friend" is actually trying to get with them behind their gf/bf back. Or what about something sweet like, "what to cook to make him horny & happy". Like i said this blog could go either way tonight so I think ill sleep and hopefully my mind will be clear enough to write tomorrow. Toddles !

1 comment:

  1. . lmaoooooooooooo yu are soooo silly , but I love it ;

    ReplyDelete