Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Best Romantic Ideas for the Romantic Hadicap !

Being a Cancer (june 23) makes me a very romantic person at heart (when i want to be). I can come up with the best date ideas and the greatest romantic things to do. Only down fall, i cant do them by myself. But i dont mind giving out advice on them. Most of my friends that are in college and basically broke (or just selfish) aren't to creative in the dating area. Alot of guys just take girls to the movies and call it a night (wink,wink). LOL. But seriously guys, people have  been taking dates to the movies since middle school...you know when your mom had to come pick you & your date up. Then the regular movie night at the crib,order a pizza and chill. The movie night is all fine and dandy...if you have been dating for awhile. But seriously that isnt gonna cut it in the beginning. I detest the whole movie date in the beginning because you cant quite get to know somebody in a quiet movie theater. I also understand the money issue: My solution...go to an inexpensive restuarant or ice cream parlor. You can chat there and im sure your date wont mind a place were yall can talk openly. But my favorite date idea...ice skating or bowling. Do something neither of you rarely do! This will break the awkard moment because activites like this bring out the child and allows both of u to be silly !

No comments:

Post a Comment