Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I hate blogs...

When it comes to blogging, I’ve done it all. Had my own blog? Been there. Guest blogged for other sites? yup, done that too. Since i started writing, i can honestly say that I've done well over 300+ blog post between the various sites that i run/work with. But you know what the fucked up part about this whole thing is? I hate blogging. No, that’s not right... maybe i've just grown bored with it. After the initial hype of "I have my own blog" died out, i just really lost any and all motivation to do original posts and started Re-Blogging other peoples shit. So why am i once more behind the keyboard doing something that i claim not to like? It's simple really: Kiki has always and forever been my ride or die homie. From living with no power for months to working at Fashion Week in Miami, Kiki has been there. And even though we have had our own personal issues with each other, i still couldn’t turn her down when she offered me a spot on the blog. Why, you ask? i can answer that with one word: Inspiration. Seeing someone put so much passion and work into something without a guarantee of success makes me want to do the same. And the way i see it, this blog need some a male voice also. So without further ado, i present to you: Myself.

To be honest, i really do hate talking about myself, so i guess me and Ki will get together later and do a quick interveiw of me so you all can get an Idea of who i am, so untill then people.... im out

P.S. Follow me on twitter @RexMajor
P.P.S. www.Maddbananaz.com (btw, i do NOT own MBZ, i just work wit them)

No comments:

Post a Comment