Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Morning Boner: Not Just for Guys

While listening to Trey Songz, it reminded me of a debate i had in high school health class. My teacher was explaining the reason why guys have boner's in the morning. When I asked whats the reason for females having them also in the morning. When he "claimed" females DO NOT have boners...Hmmm then why do I have them ?! I refused to believe that I was the only awkward female. Fast forward to college years (currently) in sex psychology, i asked the same answer. And what do you know i got a completely different answer. Eureka ! It is true, a (lucky) majority of females wake up aroused ! Reason being because most likely they had a erotic dream or just waking up to that special person. I knew there was a reason a enjoyed morning sex ! Only difference is nobody can tell if  a female is aroused (thank God) but don't be surprised if your chick taps you on the shoulder in the morning for a little ahem...

No comments:

Post a Comment