Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Strip Club Virgin

So this past weekend, I finally went to a Houston strip club ! I've watched Player's Club a million times ( it's a classic) so i sort of knew what to expect. Or so I thought... First weird thing, some girls i went to school worked there also...Awkward ! It's one thing to see you take off you'r clothes in gym class but then to see you take off you'r clothes while dancing to HoustonLantaVegas. Huge difference !
   When you first go into the club, you'r eyes are met with ass and titties in all colors and shapes. Our first move was to grab a drink and find a seat. Which was kind of hard being that it was Friday night. I noticed semi-famous stripper/singer, JustBrittany, instantly. Mainly because i recognized the guy making it rain on her. Im not saying any names but he's was a close friend, that is now in the NFL. So that's how my night began ! Some of the strippers weren't the hottest girls i would want stripping but there talent made up for what they lack ! Some of them had names that didn't fit their face but i guess that didn't matter. Names were none needed in this place. *Gasp* Also the club didn't reek of bodily fluids ! Nice touch !
  The guys that attend the strip club every minute they have a chance is kind of weird to me.Its just like guys that live in fantasy game worlds in their free time. You'r just here because in real life, you'r life pretty much sucks! Which brings me to my next topic:



Things I would change in the strip club: Why come into the strip club if you'r not gonna spend any money ? At least buy a drink ! Geez these ladies are trying to make a living here ! Next , the little plastic bags the strippers gather their money in could be a tad bit more fancy...Im just saying. Like get a nice shopping bag, something like a big Saks bag. LoL. The waitresses at the recent strip club were not to hot. I understand there not performing but damn, a little eyeliner wouldn't hurt ma'am ! How about we get some topless waitresses ! Then im sure people wouldn't mind ordering drinks if some titties came with it. Lastly, I think it would be nice if the strippers interacted more. I understand thats asking for alot but a little conversation goes a long way dear. LoL. I also wanted to see more pole tricks ! I can see all that ass shaking in the regular clubs. I wanted to see some tricks ! Something like a golf ball shooting out you'r va-jay-jay. Or maybe open a beer with you'r pussy lips...Im just throwing out a couple ideas here. Feel free to take notes.



All in all, I had a great time !!! Im definitely going back soon ! They have officially found a new customer.



3 comments:

  1. This is soo hilarious ! i love this blog, keep up the good work mami !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha its a couple of things i would change at the strip club !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come check me out at Legends and see a real show !!

    ReplyDelete