Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Natural Hair: Get Kinky

In my past week, I've met a very interesting group of people ! But my two favorites (alias of course) P & J, I quickly became attached to. Maybe because they were rocking there natural hair like my mother or maybe because they were super crazy like me ! LoL Any ways, they made me really want to stop pressing my hair and start rocking my kinky hair ! Only problem, im super lazy and natural hair means two things: TIME & PATIENTS. Which im running low on. But for my soul sisters that indulge in their natural beauty, I salute you. Here's a couple of pics of all natural hairstyles that i love.





Enjoy Ladies !

2 comments:

  1. Hecks yea booskii!! Natural hair is the bomb diggety! i heart you bottom b*tch *MuaH*

    love,
    PooH(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love this post. thanks foR showing love to the natural ladies ! Ayeee !!

    ReplyDelete