Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 22, 2010

Reformed Party Girl

In my short 20 years, i've had a very (ahem) "exciting" party life. I started early (age 16) and recently just stopped. I had to hit every party of every day. I began to recognize people from the clubs & parties at grocery stores, I went to parties with a full on cold sometimes ! Speaking of cold, I specialized in partying half naked in below freezing temps. If I missed a partying , it was only because i was traveling out of town to go to another party. Nothing stopped me, not mid-terms, finals or even a funeral. I mean im sure that person would've understands, right ? LoL Clubs became boring around my freshmen year of college, thats when I became addicted to Frat parties ! I have hit up just about every fraternity party in Texas ! Nothings better than homemade alchol and shirtless guys stomping. Even better, there were barely fights at a frat parties. But soon that became annoying because of all the stepping and foolishness. So on to the next...theme parties ! If there was a reason to dress up and party i was most def there ! I especially loved pajama parties, which weirdly enough were always in the winter time ! Brrrrr ! But yet i dressed up in my skimpiest lingerie ! Then when that became boring i began partying with athletes...football players, baseball player and even basketball players. Not TSU athletes (i stopped partying were I study). So now fast forward, I feel like am completely partied out ! I find myself making excuses not to go out now a days. I don't know if im just getting old are maybe the scene is...hmmm


yea, i used to get it in on stage

in Padre,umm "networking".

drinking those deadly Four Lokos

Somewere out by P.V.

It was New Years Eve, Yep like 50 below

One of those unforgetful PJ parties
P.S. if you want to see more party pics (some are kinda xxx) let me know ! I'll post !

4 comments:

  1. ur partie antics sounds fun, you should definitely do a post about them more often lol i really enjoyed ur pics too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont stop partying !!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys, i really appreciated the love ! MUAH !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that girl on the end name Erica ?

    ReplyDelete