Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 1, 2010

Let's Physical : Gym Horny !

After months of eating my favorite foods and not doing anything physical (minus the random sex-capades) i decided to start back working out. So today i took to the gym and actually worked out. It was pretty simple at first, a little cardio does a body good and also some lower body workouts. I was feeling the burn in quads glutes and other places Im not to sure of the anatomy term. As went for the cool down I realize, I was kind of turned on. Not by anybody else in the gym (I was solo dolo) but from myself. The reflection in the mirror was NICE i must admit and my all that blood pumping to areas in my body that haven't been worked out in forever had my mind roaming. It's true what they say then: Working out definitely gives you a glow, boost your metabolism and you'r sex drive. You might not want sex after working out and being super sweaty, but trust me that "bonus" work out is lingering in your mind after. Im pretty sure all those endorphins rushing to your head might have something to do with it, because i was definitely feeling good. It might take more then you'r 1st workout session to get those feelings. Here's a little tip, work-out in a mirrored room and watch how hot you'r body looks ! Or work out with you'r mate, you might be able to squeeze in a little extra session right there on the weight bench !



2 comments:

  1. Damn girl ! I need to come work-out with yuo, it seems like you really get into your's lol that's a funny as pic !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my post hun, much appreciated !

    ReplyDelete