Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"After Blast !! "

Unlike Ki..I'm Still Quite The Party Girl... I dnt party as much but i do go out abt twice a month! I recently went out this past Friday to "The New Club Next"...it was cool for the opener.. I was shocked at my outfit.. I dressed classy more grown up..Like Ki I normally go out showin my girls & my legs!! I feel there is a such thing as "club attire" anyway.. I enjoyed the club i danced & some niggas tried to choose but i aint go for tht.. the "After Blast" was another thing!! I Swear I had EVERY guy in my phone; tht i either saw downtown or jst guys tht i txt peroidically; txt me "wat u doin after u leave downtown"... " can i come over when you get home" ...." U wanna get faded & do some thangs." UGH nigga PLZ!!! You will NOT be havin A Night Cap wit me.. I DO NOT DO THE AFTER CLUB BLAST SHIT!!! lol But no really how stupid do you think i am? All you wanna do is fuck!.. im not the girl to jst jump on new dick! I like to be teased & tlked dirty to.. lol Make me Want it.. like Tupac said "baby i dnt want it if its tht easy." Same way for me... Let Me Initiate the One Night Stands & After The Club Sex..Plus I been Dancin my ass off all night all I wanna do is go to Taco Cababna & Get In My Bed..GOODNIGHT!!......oh yeah this was inspired by Ki's club post.



***this is my first time adding pics the first one was from earlier this year, the second one is wht i wore this past weekend & the third was from Halloween...

Earlier this year.

Halloween Weekend!! So sexy its scary ! 

This past weekend , looking hot !


4 comments:

  1. I never thought about to write about "after blast", the after club affect ! Ughh i hate that shit too ! Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! it really bothered me this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha u girls are wild. So now holla'in at girls after the club has a name ? WoW ! Im about to start "after blasting" on these females. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yeah i borrowed tht word from some ppl i knw..

    ReplyDelete