Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Very First Post!!!

#shoutouts to Ki for givin me the opportunity to do this i am very excited!! :-D. lol so my name is Raven i go by Rae' now..so tht is wht you WILL call me kay? lol naw im jokin call me wht you want..umm this is an intro for you readers so yall can get to knw me..i am in my last 14 days of b-n a Teenager CHA CHEA!! lol my bday Nov 15. Umm ima a mother, i party, im addicted to Twitter.. but i am very entertainin , intelligent, a milf, a bitch at times, i believe i have Pyscho tendecies..i love chocolate & i love to eat.. Most of my posts will be abt Sex & Parentin tips..I LOVE MY SON!!! My major is Communications, Im gunna have my own tlk show one day!! I am in the progress of makin my own Internet Tlk Show, but idk wht to call it, I will be tapin my first show Super SOON. I am open to any suggestions & critism good or bad i've heard it all before..nonetheless i would like feed back..til next time.................

1 comment:

  1. Great post Rae' ! Im all read y excited to the next thing you post !

    ReplyDelete