Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nibble My Nipple's



Nipple piercing used to be the taboo piercing after everybdy got over the tongue, belly button and nose piercing. The nipple is a ultra sensitive area and plays a BIG role in foreplay (in my choice). Guys here's a little tip: Don't grab the tittie forcefully until u've gotten into a well heated up session but instead lightly graze and kiss it. You wouldnt want a female just grabbing your dick super hard and fast right ?! But anywho...I personally love my boobies and nipples sooo anything that can add to pleasure there is a plus in my book. Here's a couple of amazing piercings !




Cassie


some un-known hottie lol




Rhi-Rhi...love her !




2 comments:

  1. Damn mami im feeling this post...u should put ur self up here *smirk*;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayeeeeeee ! need more post like this !!

    ReplyDelete