Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Frustrated....Sexually !


Inside of my brain right now !

Soooo due some techanical difficulties...im in a freaking drought !! Whats a drought you ask...? NO freaking SEX !! AHHHHH lol I actually don't notice my "dry spell" till night time...but got dammit ! Its night and im up !! Im seriously bout to "work" this whole Spring Break ! No Lie ! but ima playa so i aint gonna tell you all the details, hahaha ! What can you do to cure a drought issue...? #GETCHUSOME is the perfect answer for this but at the moment that's kinda impossible. I know yall thinking "well, why the hell is it hard ?" , it just that im being picky and want a certain type of cure for my issue -______-  But got dammit a women has NEEDS !! Im going to try to stay strong but im sooooo weak *dying roach voice*.



 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...let me relieve some of frustration ma...

    ReplyDelete