Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Head" or "Oral Sex" ?

Sooo i found myself in a conversation about sex once again this weekend ( what a coincidence) and my guy friends brought up the fact of females using the term "head". 90% of them said they hated when females used "head" . So what should a girl use when describing her oral sex pleasures ?



 Me, in particularly hate saying " getting my pussy ate", for one it takes to long to say, 2ndly it sound very vulgar  and third of all everybody knows what im talking about ! Guys can say "yea got that mondo dome last nite", and the old lady next to him wont know what he's talking about !




What's some slang words for "head" or "getting my pussy ate" ? Why cant girls say "head" ? its totally not offensive sooo shiiiid ! 

2 comments:

  1. I like to call it "supper time" ! Time to eat ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why dont u just call it head...thats not offensive to us guys

    ReplyDelete