Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

Life: Ongoing

Sometimes i feel like my life is sooo hectic. Go to school, come home, do school work online then try to take a nap (yall know im a sleep-a-holic) then try to watch some show that everybody is talking about, read at least a couple of a non-educational book...it seems like a lot but now that i think about it, it could be wayy worse ! But sometimes i just have this overwhelming sensation to just SCREAAAAAM ! lol Sometimes i do but just that i would have a mini venting session !


i feel like this somedays !

1 comment:

  1. Just received my cheque for over $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete