Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3's Company or a Party ? Hmmm... Pt.1

                                                 
So since my trip back home (Atl) during the holidays, a close friend and I have been pondering the idea of a threesome. Im sure everybody has been in a relationship were the partner requested or brought up the idea of bringing somebody else into the bedroom. I've never taken any of those request serious and usual laugh in their face. Mainly because they didnt know what they were doing with one girl so how in the hell could they know what to do with 2 Girls !? But i seriously never actually thought about...till now.


First u have to pick a couple of great candidates: Preferably a female thats down for whatever and isn't shy. Me, personally totally refuse to perform oral on a girl but (my friend is still trying to convince me) if the other opponent does it then its all good, I think. Secondly, setting the atmosphere: I think a mutual pre-date is a great way to get the ball rolling on it. Let everybody meet and get the feel of each other. Especially if the girls never met. A couple a drinks might also help ! LoL Third of all, make sure everybody understands there role and does it. No switching it up last minute because that might confuse everything. 

Soo hopefully there will be a Part: 2 to this post....who knows *wink !

4 comments:

  1. I really love the pics...and I'm praying there's a part 2 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you video tape part 2..if it happens ? Inquiring minds want to know ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn ma, really love the pics...so u model huh ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AYYYYEEEE !! lol Love it !

    ReplyDelete