Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mixtape !! #GETCHUSOME S.Q.W.A Pro Boyz

Yo yo yo yo yours trully has found herself on a mixtape !! Yes me !! No big deal though, i say a couple of words but that effect has taken off tremendously !! Im being asked to do drops on other mixed tapes and use my vocals on other cd's ! : ) Im bout to blow up bigger than the "Maybach Music" girl ! lol Get at me while im still doing pro-bono work ! But seriously, come listen and download the SQWA PRO BOYZ mixtapes HERE ! Let me know what you think ! Please and thank you's ! Don't be a pussy and not listen !! #GETCHUSOME !!
 My boys Rob,V.I., Chris and Breezy are some fuk'n talented rapper's ! Show some love and download the mixtape ! Trust me, you wont be sorry ! I dont put my name on just anything yall...i vouche for these mofo's !

2 comments:

  1. Please post pics of these guys, please !

    ReplyDelete
  2. please update were i can download new song !!

    ReplyDelete