Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Kupcakes !!




I just wanted to tell all my little kupcakes Merry Christmas !! I appreciate all the support and comments ! I really want to thank my authors Raven and Austin ! Rae' brings so much fun and entertainment to the blog and Austin enlightens me and helps with everything ! Ok enough with the mushy stuff !
   I did't ask for to much for Christmas, really nothing. But,of course i got some stuff. My dad bought me a STUN GUN !! yep so beware ! LoL His girlfriend bought me and the sis platinum engraved bracelets and grandma gave us money ! BOO-YAH ! Oh yea and im waiting for my girft from a special friend on Sunday. Late gifts are the best ! Yea boy ! lol




Wonder what my readers and authors got ! Please do tell !

No comments:

Post a Comment