Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Got The Hook-Up

As we ALL knw we can find jst about ANYTHING for cheap/half priced at the Beauty Salon..WELLL*in antoine dodsons voice* lol at my visit to my beauty salon i met this lady tht sells Purses,Fragrances, Accessories , she do hair annnnnnddddddddddd *drum roll please* .......................................MAC COSMETICS MAKE-UP!!!!!!!!! Now i knw some of you may knw somebody tht sells it already Cool, but for you Ladies tht dnt; well now you got a hook up. She has eye-shadow for $10 or 2 for $15. She Has Lip Gloss for $10 or 2 for $15; her big compact "Lady Gaga" personalized kits are $20!! & much more!!! I've decided to let yall in on my hook-ups...Now i knw people that know people, its my Job to Network..so hit me up if yall need anything....







Her Contact Info is :
Essential of Essence
Katrisa (ka-trisa) 8.633.8676..

No comments:

Post a Comment