Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 13, 2010

First Date.

As you should all know, First dates can be HECTIC!!! you dnt knw where to go, you are so worried with impressin the person; you have all these thoughts flowing thru your mind. Well this past weekend I had a First Date, with this Tow Truck Driver that paid for my car to be fixed, I mean it was only fair right?? Well this is how it went!! Durin our "text-ataion" he asked me wht was I doin, I told him I was starving & washin clothes..blah blah.. He asked if I would like to go out to eat, I replied "Tht would be lovely".........i drove home & began gettin dressed, i was runnin around my house lol like a chicken wit his head cut off! i didn't knw how to dress because i didn't knw where we were goin.. So i txt'd him & asked him wht should i wear & where are we goin..he said "Something Cute & Grand Lux Cafe'" So i decided to go Cute & Comfortable, I wore a low cut V-Neck Shirt, Some Levis, & Some cute black flats, With Gold Accessories. Once dressed I was out the door Headed to The Grand Lux......*time passes* Once i got there it took me wht felt like forever to park..txt'd him & told him i had arrive, we met inside & once i laid eyes on him I WANTED TO CRY & DIE!!!!!! OMG he had on a Suzuki Biker Jacket, A Black Tee, Blue Jeans & Some Beat-Up Forces!!!!
O
M
G

I was embarrassed & nobody even knew tht we were together. I immediately went to my phone & started messagin my 2 bff's for comic relief, but i still wanted to cry!! I felt like he didnt care enough of wht he wore, then again i thought abt how he rode his motorcycle there so he probably didnt wanna look his best knowin he was gonna be ridin wit the wind.
So I stayed & enjoyed a good conversation & a free meal!! Turns out he's a nice guy, has all of his priorities straight, has a job, a HOUSE & he takes care of his daughter.. & i was invited to come to a 2nd date to Disney's On Ice! I'm gonna take Alex! I'm excited!
Even though the guy isn't wht i want in looks he should be a candidate for my heart, but i decided not to take it anymore than just a good friend..Wht do yall think??

5 comments:

  1. Omg this is hilarious but good !It gave me a surprise ending,a 2nd date ? didnt see it coming !

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA dude had on forces ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao yes he did!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. . I would say give him a chance yu never know wht potential he has , I feel ya on the dressing bcux I wouldve turned around & left but heyyy never miss opportunity of sumtin dht could be great ! ;

    --Trina---

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trina you're right, & i have decided not to cut him off but he will stay in the 'friend' category cuz of some the things we discussed.

    ReplyDelete