Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Barely There...*AHEM*

It's winter time and freezing. And my natural primate instincts are telling me to stay warm by any means necessary ! Which is why most women hate, i do mean hate with a passion to shave. Any part of there body also. i can last a couple of days (2 weeks maxed) without shaving my legs. I barely grow her there but on my lower region...thats another story ! I used to hate when guys asked "can you shave down there ?" ....i wanted scream " Damn fuck no !!" but then i was introduced to oral sex. And actually realized it was a reason to shave below the love belt. Now a days its sooo many OPTIONS...You have the , landing strip, Mohawk, "his" initials and of course the BARELY THERE ! ! So which one is the best ? Which one do you prefer ? Would you rather get a wax are shave ? Some people prefers nair, which i think stinks like all hell ! But i like waxing, then last resort is shaving.  So let me know which one is your favorite.

2 comments:

  1. I want more pics !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. below the love belt i prefer Wax! which im gunna try for the first time soon!! lol cuz shavin leaves too much!! i.e. dry skin, itchyness, razor bump, & so on..

    ReplyDelete