Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Addiction: S.B.A

S.B.A yes that is my addiction ! Sexy Black Athletes ! Since December i've have seen the light ! I am totally addicted to dark, chocolate athletes. But only if they embrace there dark side and dont discriminate against the 'Kelly Rowland's ". I hate guys that only date #teamlightskin chicks...grrrr but that whole another post ! Any ways...i just thought i'd share my addiction with ya'll ! It's something about a dark skin, sexy physique brother that turns me on. Especially a dude thats passionate about his sport...smh sexy, sexy.


Black dudes swim seriously too !

Not sure what sport he does..but umm damn !
Of course the famous Usain, Pussy rate went up about 99%

Never have i been this thirsty for a Gatorade before ..

No comments:

Post a Comment