Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cute Smile = Crazy Person

Ever heard that line " Dont trust a big butt and smile" ? I think New Edition said that...but anywho, That qoute is sooo true ! Every pretty girl i know (including myself) has a super crazy side to them ! I dont know if its from all the preasure of being pretty, the rebellionous of fighting that "cute & sweet" stereotype but i know it comes out of me FAST. Yep, im "legally" a head case...so what i get a little angry very fast and so what i like to hurt people when im MAD...oooh well ! So by law i was forced to take  Anger Managment classes ! Like wtf ! Im not that crazy ! Soo i took the lil'bullshit classes online, it took like 4 hours ! If anything that shit mad me even madder ! *breath* But eventually I passed the bullshit ass class and got my certificate and now im supposedly cured !


Look mommy...im cured ! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment