Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

i Need Rehab

My addiction to athletes is horrible ! I dont know what it is about them, maybe its the work ethic they have (and i lack), the team spirit and camaraderie (lack also), maybe its the sexy body which i know has been earned from hard sweaty work. Or maybe its the fact they have thousands of random people cheering them on in their sport, because women are definitely addicted to power. But my addiction has got me know where, other than heartbreak-ville and i got tired of living there. Yet im still waiting for U-hual to come remove the rest of my shit so i can move on but regardless i have this sickening feeling i'll end up marrying a athlete just hopefully not the cheating, sex addict, self-loathing, under cover gay, ass hole ones i've dated before  !



Gods evil joke to me, smh


No comments:

Post a Comment