Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FINALLY !


It has been done ! Finally ! And if you dont know what im talking about then you havent been following this blog long enough...go back a catch up kupcake. But any who the deed is done. Stripper chic, football dick. It started out nicely and very much easier than i thought. Her ass was fat but not heavy (plus) and pretty too (plus again). Heels on, thongs pulled to the side. Multiple posistions,moans audible, encouraging whispers and tantalizing ass slaps. Couldnt concentrate on cumming, too much going on, was over it after i realized that. Didnt get the money shot but he came. Sleeping afterward, akward...for me atleast. 3's company once its bed time. Not much sleep and woke up to my neighbors fucking..awkward morning...for me. I hate to over stay my welcome, especially when feeling like a 3rd wheel. Not the lounging around after type. All in all it wasnt to bad, better than expected.  Maybe drunken wouldve been better. I came (not literally), i saw (everything), i conquered (for me atleast). Point blank, its over-rated but a MUST for the bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment