Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My NYC & LA Trip

Ok on of my first trips was NYC, its like a total tradition that me, my mom & sis go ice skating and shopping right after Thanksgiving there. And every year it seems like it get more crowed than last year..but i did come up on top with the shopping. Ice Skating was a total bust since it was about a million people on the rink. I found a beloved H & M and it was AWESOME !  More coming soon..my phone was my camera for the trip and that was fine for me ! Only bad part, it was freezing cold and I thought i might get frost bite in my toes. Lol all worth it for my shopping come up. After NYC, i returned back to Houston for a Christmas and work. On a day of boredom my good friend Jai called and invited me to LA...i caught the next flight out that morning. Needless to say i had sooo much fun. It's something about hanging out with a group of testorone pumped football players that so fun . Lol, but seriously i had a ton of fun. When i first arrived my friend was still in practice so i had time to spare around the city. Plus i was in serious need of a nail shop. So i just walked around until i found something to do. LA is seriously a interesting city. i found a awesome sushi joint and a kick ass sneaker shop. Im very good at entertaining myself so i was cool until he came back to the hotel. Oh yea the hotel was ridiculously nice, its located right next to the Staple Center and right in the middle of downtown. I eventually met a football players girlfriend. Me and her decided to entertain each other while we were both there. Surprisingly i only got drunk one night there and kinda sort of remembered what went that night lol. I had fun and definitely wouldnt mind doing it again.


In front of radio city hall.

In LA with my friend Jai, Thats not Gatorade in that bottle.lol

I found this really awesome sushi place while he was at practice.

The Fashion District in LA

Me & Jai were getting pretty toasted..lol

4 comments:

  1. Damn looks like you had a ton of fun missy ! More pics !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sushi looks on point ! Yumm !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post the rest of the pics !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats in that cup girl ? Looks like a long island...hmmm let me see some i.d lol

    ReplyDelete